Roadworthy Certificate (RWCs)
Make sure your car is safe and ready to drive away at the best price.
- Accredited VicRoads Licensed Vehicle Tester
- Thorough inspection of vehicle body and chassis
- Get the best price for your prestige car
- Buy a car that’s safe to drive away immediately
Whether you’re about to sell your European car or you’ve found a good deal on a second-hand prestige car, make sure it’s roadworthy. A safe car will let you truly enjoy your ride.
When you’re after a Roadworthy Certificate, bring it to us, an Accredited VicRoads Licensed Vehicle Tester. To gain this accreditation, we had to have a minimum of 7 years as a general motor mechanic carrying out vehicle inspection and repairs - and we also completed a structural awareness course.
We can test Light Vehicles (vehicles up to 4.5 tonne GVM including trailers and vehicles with up to ten (10) seats.
Expect a thorough inspection of your prestige car in areas such as:
- Engine and driveline
- Exhaust and emissions
- Braking system, steering, and suspensions
- Windscreen and windows (including washers and wipers)
- The structure of the vehicle body & chassis
- Seats and seatbelts
- Wheels and tyres
- Lights, signals, and reflectors
A VicRoads Certificate of Roadworthiness lasts for up to 30 days. If you’re selling or buying, your car needs to be registered or transferred during this time.
Note that the inspection to get the certificate isn’t as thorough as a pre-purchase car inspection. Ask us if a pre-purchase inspection is worthwhile for your situation.
Roadworthy Certificate for European cars
- Land Rover
We are based in Hoppers Crossing and repair European cars from customers who travel from:
- Point Cook
- Hoppers Crossing
- Wyndham Vale
- Melbourne CBD
What you’ll get
- A clear explanation of results
- Honest and practical advice on repair costs
- Quick same day RWCs
- Reasonably priced service